Progressbar95 is simple, but addictive.
- Developer of the game, icoeye
Progressbar95 is a hypercasual UI mobile game designed to invoke nostalgia for old Windows operating systems.
Most important page of all: Changelog
Please follow the above rules while you are editing the wiki.
- Newest version of game: 0.621
- Progressbar 95 PC version has been officially released.
- Seems people's opinion changes constantly. Progressbar 3.14 Wallpaper 1 is the winner now
- Side note: the wallpaper changes time-to-time according to latest results of the poll. Be sure to vote here.
- Side note 2: new wallpaper will be chosen every one or two months.
- Every page of the update has been merged to several pages. However merging all pages into one page has been proven non-user friendly and has been reverted.
- The FANDOM database will be briefly locked for maintenance within a few days. For a short time, you'll be unable to publish Discussions posts, wall messages and article comments, but you will still be able to read any existing ones. Please be very patient during this period.
Current wiki status
Free of vandals
Total number of edits: 7,136
Total number of Active Users: 27
Social Media of Progressbar95
(all are compiled in the Community Corner)